Silvermere Gift Card
With so much to offer at Silvermere why not treat someone special to one of our gift cards which can be spent across most areas of the complex.
Silvermere gift cards make a unique gift for golfer and non-golfers alike, and offer the recipient the flexibility to spend as they wish.
Gift cards can be redeemed against numerous goods & services, below is just a selection of what we offer at Silvermere Golf Complex:
- To spend in The Silvermere Golf Store, on clothing, shoes, accessories, equipment and much more
- Green Fees
- Driving Range Balls
- Golf Days
- Golf Lessons
- A Custom Fitting Experience
Unless stated, the gift voucher you choose will be sent direct to you, packaged in a Silvermere gift sleeve. Gift cards purchased before midday will be dispatched on the day of purchase (Monday – Friday).
Tracked delivery is required for all gift card purchases and will be added to your order for just £2.00 if under £100 and Free for deliveries over. Please see terms & conditions listed below.
Please note: Gift cards can not be redeemed online.
Paper vouchers are available to purchase and redeem at the Inn on the Lake should you wish to treat someone special and can be redeemed on: Eating and drinking at the Inn on the Lake bar and restaurant, Sunday Carvery, and events.
Valid activated Silvermere gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment to spend at Silvermere Golf Complex
- The gift card may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers.
- No change will be given, any remaining balance may be used against future purchases
- The minimum amount required to activate a card is £10
- The maximum card limit is £1000
- The balance on your gift card can be checked in the golf superstore
- In the event that the gift card is inactive for a consecutive period of 24 months (e.g no transactions during this period, balance enquiries do not count as a transaction), the card will expire and the remaining balance will be cancelled
- Gift cards are valid for 24 months from purchase, after this time credit will expire and the balance will be cancelled
- Please treat the gift card as if it is cash
- Silvermere Golf & Leisure Ltd cannot replace or reimburse the card value if it is lost, stolen or damaged
- In the event that the gift card processing system is unavailable at the till we will be unable to manually correct card balance.
- If you have any question regarding the gift card call us on 01932 584300
- Silvermere Golf & Leisure Ltd reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions occasionally when necessary to do so.