Mizuno Left Handed JPX 923 Hot Metal Graphite Irons
ENGINEERED FOR CUSTOM
Mizuno’s JPX923 irons are engineered for custom performance. Five unique iron models created from three specific metals - based on Swing DNA data from over 350,000 real golfers. The expanded head options combine with one of over 50 custom shafts for specific trajectory, ball speed and ease of use. This creates options for elite tour players, slow swinging amateurs and every player in between.
OUR FASTEST FLYING, FAST STOPPING IRONS.
Introducing Nickel Chromoly – A new material with so much additional ball speed, our engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power. At 35% stronger than our original Hot Metal material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface. Combined with Mizuno’s vibration controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long.
- FASTER NICKEL CHROMOLY: New 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than our original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface.
- V-CHASSIS FOR MORE SOLID FEEL: Mizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner.
- INCREASED STOPPING POWER: Seamless cup face construction delivers the deep centre of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle.
- CONSISTENT BALL SPEEDS ACROSS THE FACE: The thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area.
- THREE FITTING OPTIONS – HM PRO, HM AND HM HL: 175,000 real golf swings recorded via Mizuno’s Swing DNA system every year highlighted the need for variable launch options.
- WHITE-SATIN BRUSH: Non-reflective, Chrome plated finish to reduce bright light glare.