At Left Handed Golf we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors. This page aims to help you to understand what information we might collect about you and how we use it.
Our parent company is Dwellcourt Limited, Downs Farm, Reigate Road, Ewell, Surrey, KT17 3BY and the registered Company Number: 1841889.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing - The Data Protection Officer, Dwellcourt Group Limited, Downs Farm, Reigate Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 3BY.
Telephone - 02087 868333.
1. Information we collect
2. What we do with the information we gather
5. Keeping your information
6. Controlling your personal information
7. Your rights
8. Sharing your information
9. Links to other websites
11. Changes to how we protect your privacy
12. How to contact us
We collect and use information about you in a number of ways when you use our website to ensure we can provide you with a good retail experience. You provide us with your information directly when you shop online, make a purchase, contact us via our contact form, register to receive emails from us and from time to time we may collect your information in competitions. We also collect elements of your information indirectly when you browse our website.
The type of information that is collected:
· Account Information: If you register as a new user on our website we will collect your name, email and billing information.
· Purchases and orders made by you: When you purchase a product from us at we will collect necessary information about you to ensure we can fulfill your order or service. This includes what you purchased and when, and any information you provide to us to fulfill the transaction. This may include your name, billing information, telephone number, and delivery address.
We may use third-party couriers to deliver your order and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose
Your card information is not held by us, it is collected by third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. Please visit PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full and Paypoint: (https://paypoint.com/en-gb/retailer/privacy-statement) to view their privacy policies.
· Online usage information: When you visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies (as described in our cookies section).
We use your information in a number of different ways and what we do depends on the information. Your data will enable us to fulfill your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you.
Will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us (to fulfill our contract with you), for legitimate business purposes or when you have given us your consent.
These include some or all of the following:
· To provide you with the information, customer service, products and services that you request from us
· To communicate with you by responding to your requests including service messages by text or email, such as order updates
· To process an online order or complete a transaction
· To administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our website(s)
· To verify you are aged 16 or over
· When you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about by email.
· To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard. You do not have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of our group.
Google (Google Analytics)
This site makes use of Google Analytics for online visitor tracking. This cookie provides anonymized data to allow us to understand user behaviour and marketing performance across our Group. You can read more about cookie privacy and Google Analytics and how to opt out here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Customers who make a purchase or enquiry online are NOT automatically added to a marketing database and will not be sent unsolicited email marketing without first being asked if they would like to opt in to receive marketing material.
However, If you opt-out of receiving marketing emails, you may still receive important order and delivery information by email and SMS.
If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will ask for your consent before we publish it.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your account or your browser.
Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
This website may from time to time use persistent cookies (the small text files stored on your computer) to record your preferences or activity between visits. These cookies do not store personal information about you or your computer and you can clear them at any point by deleting your browser history – for more information about cookies you can visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/. Left Handed Golf do not share cookies or any of your data with any other company outside of our parent company, Dwellcourt Ltd.
A list of the cookies used on this website by is set out below.
Default Expiration Time
2 years from set/update
30 mins from set/update
End of browser session
Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
Used to throttle request rate.
6 months from set/update
This cookie is used by sites using the .NET technology platform from Microsoft. It enables the site to maintain an anonymous user-id to track unique users within a session without them logging in or otherwise identifying themselves.
This cookie is issued by ASP.NET and is necessary for site functionality.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set?
If you find the idea of this website storing information on your computer or mobile device a little intrusive, even though it is generally quite harmless, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions on this website. For information on how to control cookies being stored on your computer see: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1
I agreed for this site to store cookies but have changed my mind
If you previously agreed to allow www.lefthandedgolf.co.uk to store cookies on your computer but have subsequently changed your mind then you can delete the cookie set by this choice – see http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1 to learn how to control and remove cookies stored on your computer.
If you have not made a purchase with us for a continuous period of 4 years then we will delete your online account details and all personal details that we hold about you. If you wish to use your account after this time then you will need to sign up for a new account. However we will only hold transactional data relating to your account for 4 years.
Where you shop online with us but use our guest checkout we will only retain your personal detail for a reasonable amount of time (maximum of 1 year) after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refund and guarantees.
If you register for marketing emails we will hold on to your email address for as long as we have your consent.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If you would like to delete or make changes to your personal details, you can do so by getting in touch - please email email@example.com or call 01932 584384.
You have the right under applicable data protection laws to access information held about you and you can do so by contacting us using the details provided below in this policy.
You have many rights relating to your personal information:
· The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this privacy notice
· The right to request access to personal information held about you and a copy of it;
· The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
· The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
· The right to withdraw consent and stop direct marketing messages
· The right to object to the processing of, personal data in certain circumstances, for example, where Left Handed Golf processes personal data for legitimate purposes but you do not feel that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms have been protected
· The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider on your behalf where technically feasible
· The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
We promise to keep your details safe and will never sell you data on to any third party. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies (Data Controllers) as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
· Companies that do things to get your purchases to you such as payment service providers and delivery companies (Parcel Force https://www.parcelforce.com/privacy and UPS https://www.ups.com/gb/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page?)
· Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who, who help us run our websites.
· Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
· Companies approved by you, such as social media sites
· We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers that does not identify you
We aim to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide us with personal information.
If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will takes steps to delete such information.
If you have any questions about how Left Handed Golf Ltd uses your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
In writing to - The Data Protection Officer, Dwellcourt Group Limited, Downs Farm, Reigate Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 3BY.
Email to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 02087 868333